Prison Custody Officers.
7 days left
- Full Time
HMP Forest Bank are recruiting for Prison Custody Officers.
At Forest Bank we Favour life experience over work experience. Processes can be taught, but instinct must be felt.
Great Prison Custody Officers...
- Build Trust are responsible and really care about doing a good job
- Are Always alert noticing potential risks or dangers and acting accordingly
- Are fair and consistent there don't judge and can see past people's histories and convictions
- Take responsibility and do right thing. There have a strong self-discipline and clear boundaries
- Are honest and respectful and recognise when its right to change their approach
We invest in your personal growth
- Training and development, 10 week paid training course. Access to e-learning and resource, plus opportunities to attend local course throughout your career
- Reward & Recognition, Competitive starting salary of £22,700 Local monthly recognition opportunities Sodexo wide awards & pay reviews
- Career Opportunities, As well as career progression within the prison Sodexo is a global company with lots of opportunities around the UK.
- Onsite gym with free staff use. As well as a dedicated wellbeing zone with advice, tips and a 24/7 hotline
- Cycle to work scheme available as well as free staff parking on site
- Discounts at 100's of outlets and stores across the UK. As well as the opportunity to earn money on cashback
- Designed to help you claim money back towards some of you and your family's everyday healthcare expenses
Fancy Joining the team?
Please click apply to visit the website