Warehouse Operations Manger
2 days left
- Full Time
Head of Warehouse Operations
Willmotts Transport provides tailored logistics solutions for a wide range of warehousing and distribution requirements.
Due to continued expansion, we have an unusual and exciting opportunity for a Head of Warehouse Operations to join our dynamic team, someone who can enhance our performance and put their own personal stamp on our current and future Warehouse Facilities.
You will need
• Experience in a FMCG logistics/ BRC warehousing environment
• Project and budget management skills, to include layout design and kit out of new build warehouse and management of contractors and resources, working closely with key stakeholders
• Strong leadership skills, and able to manage 10 plus staff across multiple sites, monitor performance levels and prioritise workloads, reporting directly to the Company Directors.
• Understanding of customer requirements to manage all aspects of receipt, inventory reporting, order preparation and despatch within an ISO9001 and 14001 frameworks.
• Proficiency in the use of a Warehouse Management System
• Motivation to continuously improve processes and KPIs
• A professional approach, as this is a customer facing role which includes liaising with high level customer representatives
• Your own transport due to location
To the right candidate we can offer a competitive salary depending on experience, additional benefits include Statutory Pension contributions and Death in Service Insurance.
To apply please send CV’s
Apply for Warehouse Operations Manger
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly