Business Development consultant
My client based in Newcastle is a global recruitment specialist across the Renewable sector within permanent and contract positions.
Work with industry leaders, the latest technology and a vast database that will provide you with the tools to network, identify the top tier talent and be successful.
A first-class back-office system will take the paperwork away, mobilisation, payroll, immigration, registration, taxation, compliance and security clearance away from you and let you do what you do best and recruit.
If you have 2 years of recruitment experience within a professional service and looking for the next step up your career ladder than I would like to hear from you.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example, websites, social media and job boards.
- Attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Format CV's / data collation and input into the company's system
- Other Adhoc Duties
In return, you'll receive:
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission.
- Company incentives
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
On offer is a competitive base salary subject to experience and a zero threshold commission structure. Several performance-related bonuses whilst working in an adult environment.