Internal Sales Account Manager 22k basic OTE 34k
Our client the market leaders in data and indentity are growing again ....
The internal Sales function will report to the Channel Sales Team Manager and focused on supporting and selling alongside aligned external Account Managers.
Maintaining a high level of end user client contact, the internal role will also build close relationships within a sales network to develop new opportunities, support in the administration of accounts, and generate additional revenue within a defined set of Partners and their customer base.
This relationship will become vital to the success of both the internal and external sales team.
What you'll do???
• Speaking daily with the external account management team
• Promoting products within the Location Intelligence product portfolio
• Organising Meetings with Existing Partners, Clients and new Prospective ones
• Retaining and Growing the book of existing renewal accounts
• Identifying risk in the aligned renewal accounts and helping to retain the clients business.
• Work within a target driven team
• Qualifying incoming Marketing sales leads, directing as appropriate
How you'll deliver it
• These will be determined by you, in collaboration with your manager, and you'll update them regularly to keep your contribution relevant as we evolve. You'll do this by setting your own personal goals and objectives through the creation of a Personal Development Plan, which will enable you to progress within the business.
To help you be successful, we're looking for???
An individual who is interested in developing a career in sales in a client centric and high activity environment
• Experience of working within a target driven/performance-led business
• An individual who is interested in developing a career in sales in a client centric and high activity environment
• A good communicator, both orally and written.
• Experience in IT/Enterprise software would be an advantage but not compulsory.
• Experience of working within a Channel Sales Structure would be an advantage but not compulsory.
• Detail conscious and committed to keeping accurate and up-to-date records.
• A motivated person, who is reliable and driven by success, reward and recognition.
• An individual who can show business and commercial awareness, entrepreneurial and a strong team player.