Regional Brand Partnership Manager - Bristol
Bristol - Bath - Gloucester - Swindon
Here at Reach plc we know how to create awareness, conversation, storytelling and how this impacts on business results. As our Brand Partnership Manager you will be immersed into our regional team here at the Bristol Post, and you will be responsible for recognising and supporting our commercial and editorial team in creating revenue opportunities through our editorial power and influence.
This positions offers an interesting and unique opportunity for a candidate who is a commercially minded marketer, who is looking for a role working for the UKs largest National and Regional news publisher.
We are looking for someone with a creative marketing flair, but equally commercial strong in terms of leading and contributing in sales pitches. You will be someone who is very much a peoples person, thrives on collaboration and is confident in a client facing environment.
We are keen to speak with candidates from a variety of backgrounds in terms of professional sectors, so previous media/ publishing experience isn't essential for this role.
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 620 million newspapers, with 5 million readers of one of our brands each month. Our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8 billion page views per year.
- Developing content solutions for prospective clients and helping us to win business.
- You will be a specialist in content, advising and collaborating on effective campaigns and best practice approach and delivery
- Manage and grow a valuable portfolio of client & brand partners
- Create strong, winning, stand-out proposals in line with the Reach brand
- Support project management of all campaigns to the absolute highest degree
- Management & delivery of audience, circulation & insight tools (ABC, TGI, Comscore, Google Analytics)
The Ideal Candidate
- This will particularly suit candidates with a background in marketing, PR or sales with a strong understanding of content and a passion for digital publishing
- A proven influencer with an ability to affect cultural change
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the digital media landscape (influencer, content, video, audio, paid social, programmatic, native)
- Ability to deliver strategic, creative and content-based marketing proposals and solutions
- A confident communicator with strong written and verbal organisational skills
- Self-driven, with superior organisational skills; integrity and great follow through on tasks, even when multi-tasking
- Experience with understanding client challenges and identifying solutions
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, discounted gym membership, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at