Are you a strong Administrator with excellent customer service skills? We are looking for someone like you to join our small, friendly team in our Cambridge branch.
This role is responsible for delivering Administration support within the Service and Maintenance department efficiently and effectively, ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Work with colleagues within the branch to ensure incoming telephone calls are answered and dealt with effectively.
- Respond to emails/queries promptly.
- Liaise with customers and arrange for engineer site visits to be completed on time.
- Plan maintenance jobs and delegate to engineers, ensuring engineers have the information necessary in order to be able to deliver an excellent service to the customer.
- Provide maintenance quotations to new clients following installation of new equipment.
- Be responsible for the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Production and administration of maintenance invoices.
- Chase maintenance quotes.
- Compiling and updating F-Gas database records and asset lists.
- To comply with all Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures and all other company policies and procedures.
- All other administrative duties required for the running of an efficient and effective office.
- Work effectively as part of a small team, filling in and supporting colleagues in periods of absence or high workload.
- To perform any other reasonable duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skill and qualifications of the post holder.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications and databases
- An understanding of and ability to deliver high levels of customer service
- Experience of working within a busy working environment
- Experience of working with CRM systems and the ability to learn new systems easily
- Able to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working within a similar industry advantageous but not essential
- Monday to Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- 1 hour lunch
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
We have a private car park with free parking.
No agencies please