Up to £25,000 DOE
We’re Spoton.net, a progressive web design company based in Torquay, Devon with thousands of customers and a network of regional consultants that operate throughout the UK and Ireland in generating new business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a finance administrator looking for the next step in their finance career, where you’ll not only be managing day-to-day accounting tasks, but will be supporting the Finance Director in creating the company’s financial accounts.
The ideal candidate for this role will be reliable, organised and self-motivated, with the following skills:
- Experience in a similar finance role is essential, backed up with AAT is preferable
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with both internal and external customers
- The ability to undertake numeric analysis and clear reporting
- Meticulous timekeeping and the ability to plan ahead and meet agreed deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software
- Liaising with clients/business partners
- Credit control
- Creation of sales/cancellation reports
- VAT accounting
- Assisting the Director with ad-hoc project work
We’re a friendly team of 25, working from modern offices in Torquay, Devon. We value collaboration and teamwork and enjoy a high staff retention rate.
- Comprehensive in-house training on our internal systems
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance policy
- Regular staff social nights out
- Free refreshments
To apply for the role of Finance Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Finance Administrator, Finance Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Senior Accounts Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy, Finance, Financial.