Helpdesk Assistant Education
Education Helpdesk Assistant
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you familiar with using computers and specifically Web Apps?
Have you experience working in Education, perhaps a teacher looking for a change in career?
Have you worked within a school and have a good understanding of primary assessment?
Our client is well established guiding schools through the assessment of data through purposeful software and dedicated expertise. High value is placed on providing excellence customer experiences. This means working hard to create a product which is simple to use, genuinely helpful and easy to use.
What we are looking for:-
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Handy with computers and web apps
- · Some experience of working in education is essential
- · Comfortable in planning and explaining things to people from different backgrounds
- · Patience and integrity
- · Excellent written and verbal skills
- · Ability to work on your own initiative
- · Ability to prioritise workload
- · Discretion is essential
What will you be doing:-
- · Providing first-line support with the primary purpose to help customers with a variety of queries via phone, email, social media and online forums
- · You will become an expert user of our systems and gain a thorough understanding of assessment policy in primary schools.
- · Maintaining support documentation
- · Improving internal processes
- · Through ongoing customer service, you will gain insight into what schools want.
The working surroundings are professional, relaxed, enjoyable and productive where everyone feels respected, appreciated and challenged.
Extras include a team bonus, workplace pension, training, regular team socials, casual dress code, free eye checks and free snacks and drinks
If this role is for you, please submit your CV today.