.NET / C# Developer
.NET / C# Developer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £40,000 per annum Plus Benefits (see below)
Established in 1996, our client is a leading provider of benefits and expenses software. Since their inception, they have built up an enviable blue-chip customer base. They are now looking for a .NET / C# Developer to join their team in Manchester and help to take their solution to new heights of excellence.
This is the perfect role for a talented junior developer with one or two years’ experience, as well as an experienced developer looking for a new challenge. This is a great opportunity for the right person to build a rewarding career with a progressive niche company.
As a .NET / C# Developer, you’ll enjoy:
- Working in a small, Agile team
- Full-stack development on Microsoft .NET technology platforms (Microsoft .NET, Web API / SQL Server)
- Being self-motivated, passionate and keen to grow and thereby deliver a significant contribution to the team
- Working on a range of software including websites, hosted solutions and SaaS
Interested? To be considered as a .NET / C# Developer, you will need:
- To be familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Strong ASP.NET (C#) skills and understanding
- Experience with relational databases and stored procedures (MS-SQL)
Your core skills will also include experience of the following:
- XML and XLST Integrations
- SQL and SQL Server
- Bootstrap and MVC
Familiarity with BitBucket and Jira would be advantageous, however they are by no means essential.
Other organisations may call this role Developer, Application Developer, Programmer, Software Programmer, Software Engineer, .Software Developer. ASP.NET Developer, .Net Software Developer, or .NET Software Programmer.
But what’s in it for you?
- Benefits such as pension, healthcare scheme and 25 days’ holiday
- Perks including your birthday off and free on-site parking
- Excellent training through a dedicated portal
- Fun and collaborative company culture
- Christmas parties and other staff socials
- Outstanding location on Manchester’s Science Park
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of .NET / C# Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.