Project Manager (Software Development) Growing Payments Multinational
Project Manager (UK)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Understanding and following all aspects within the classic product/project lifecycle i.e. planning, risk analysis, milestones etc;
- Facilitating the delivery of the projects within the agreed timelines and budget;
- Prepare the scope and requirements and ensure these are agreed by all parties within each project;
- Work closely with the internal development teams and external partners to ensure the resource planning and assignment is in place to achieve the delivery;
- Prepare and maintain project documentation and report on status to management;
- Maintaining a good technical understanding of 3C products and solutions;
- Build and maintain a network of third party integrators, acquirers and developers;
- Ensuring signoff and handover to the Service Operations team.
- Prince II or PMP qualification;
- Technical/scientific university degree or equivalent would be valued;
- MS Office and Tools (Visio, Project).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Project Management experience in a software development environment;
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, Software testing lifecycle;
- Payment Industry skills a big plus but not essential;
- Excellent analytical and pro-active, ability to work unsupervised and under pressure;
- Strong relationship management with the partners throughout several countries
- Good communication and user document writing skills (English mandatory);
- Pro-active and well organized attitude in all areas;
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks maintaining overview and focus;
- Team player;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical project management environment.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written);
- Any European additional languages are considered as an asset.