We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community of gamers out there, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason - and we're looking for someone special to join us.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're looking for People Administrator to join our team in Basingstoke. As part of our People team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Using the Sage Snowdrop reporting system and Excel, support the People Team and the wider business with comprehensive relevant people information, in order to target and resolve any people and/or process inefficiencies.
- Ensure 100% legal compliance for every employee, paying particular attention to
- Ensuring all employee contracts are created timely, accurately, and returned signed.
- 'Right to Work' documentation is obtained and subsequently verified
- Undertaking background checks for all Stores Managers, Deputy Managers and DC staff.
- Uploading employees to theagreed benefit schemes (appropriate level)
- All in store change forms to be processed timely and confirmation letters sent where necessary.
- Jira tickets are resolved efficiently/effectively.
- References to be supplied timely and accurately.
- Produce a monthly Leavers report a month back in hand and remove physical files, archive accordingly.
- Data download all in-store business/personal information changes from Intellinet to Sage weekly
- Strong Excel, Word and Sage, HR systems knowledge
- Pro-active - ability to identify and improve current processes Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
Bonus points for:
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about what you do, you're a team player with an interest in gaming and experience in a similar field.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our People team in Basingstoke. With a cool chillout zone featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Bistro offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?