Finance & Production Manager
- Full Time
Finance & Production Manager opportunity paying up to GBP35k - depending on experience
Your new company
A successful manufacturing organisation, who have experienced year on year growth are now looking for an experienced finance professional who is looking to broaden their skill set, and utilise their finance experience within production.
Your new role
This particular position will ideally suit someone who is accounts trained but finds working in accounts a lack of a challenge but has the relevant accounts payable and receivable experience, have attention to detail & accuracy, and are used to the discipline of needing to meet time schedules
Your further responsibilities will include;
- Month End Reports produced to Accounts
- Co-ordinate the team which support production: - processing orders, scheduling jobs, ensuring bespoke orders are fulfilled correctly, expediting jobs, purchasing and chasing supplier deliveries, managing a subcontractor to perform deliveries to customers.
- Be trained and become proficient in all areas above.
- Personally, conduct the order scheduling.
- Ensure that the stock levels are regularly audited, and the quantities are accurate.
- Address supplier performance issues.
- Ensure that Bills of materials are accurate and stock usage is accurate.
Receive schedules and convert into a feasible master production schedule. To monitor the production output against the given plan review capacity utilisation against forecast sales. To oversee the formulation of a weekly production plan along with monitoring delivery performance against customer schedules whilst having 3 direct reports.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need experience within an accounting position, exposure to month end accounts, AP/AR and in utilising ERP software systems. Leadership and influence skills as well as high communication skills are necessary.
What you'll get in return
Monday to Friday 07:00-16:00 Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 depending on experience with 20 days holidays plus statutory bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.