- The purpose of this Marketing Executive position is to support the Content & Presentations Specialists team in the creation, updating and maintenance of standard and bespoke presentations using the company's proprietary systems.
- This Marketing Executive role will involve working on a large volume of presentation material, extracting data from internal and external sources, applying format/branding rules and dealing with queries directed to the team.
- This Marketing Executive position calls for experience and interest in the asset management industry together with a desktop publishing operator/presentations specialist background who has advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The Marketing Executive will maintain and update data and content for standard presentations for use by the global business development teams
- The Marketing Executive will assist in creating content and in formatting new presentations for events, conferences, new business pitches and new products
- The Marketing Executive will work closely with global compliance offices, data groups and technical marketing team to implement accurate and appropriate presentation content in a timely manner
- Assist in administrating the presentations library and team workflow
- Assisting with presentation translations
- Answer ad-hoc presentation queries and requests,
- The Marketing Executive candidate must have a background in asset management/financial services
- Advanced knowledge of: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong design and layout skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of content
- Team player
- Strong on logical thinking
- Pro-active and self-motivated - able to apply common sense
- Used to working to tight deadlines
- Professional manner
- Well-organised/good time management