Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst: contract: Kegworth: GBP 110 per day
PTS Consulting is currently looking for a candidate to join the team within a Technology Department for a large financial institution.
This is an entry level position looking for people with a background in Quality Assurance along with a strong attention to detail.
Core Hours of cover are 8am: 6pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to work a 35 hour week.
These activities may consist of (but not limited to);
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work methodically through quality assurance and audit checks.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and fast to learn corporate IT systems.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, working well under pressure and able to multi-task.
- Flexibility: the QA team sometimes have to work out of hours to ensure the completion of urgent data requests.
- Experience working with sensitive data or within eDisclosure is an advantage.
You must have the following essential skills;
- Competent with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook & Excel
- Good customer service skills
- Competent time management & organisational skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to take direction & provide timely updates
- Confident in working to tight SLAs and working under pressure
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing operational environment
- Flexible approach
- The ability to understand new technologies and terminology quickly
If you're interested and would like to know more, please send your CV to today!
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief and sexual orientation.