Education Recruitment Resourcer
Opogo is looking for a self-motivated and switched-on individual to join their fun and high performing team from November 2019. We are looking for a recent graduate or someone looking to start their career in education recruitment as a Resourcer.
You would be joining an established team and will be supported through a 12-month Learning and Development Community Manager programme and upon achieving success in the role, progression opportunities both nationally and internationally will be available as the company grows.
- To source new members for our active member pool through a variety of means such as ads, websites, CV databases, social media, networking, events etc
- To manage relationships with newly registered members seeking work
- Obtaining and organising compliance checks in line with our vetting procedures i.e.: enhanced DBS clearance, reference checks, right to work documents, Barred List/List 99, Overseas police checks, Qualifications check, Childcare disqualification checks, etc
- Formatting CV's
- Making and answering a high level of calls
- Dealing with candidate queries
- To communicate clearly and effectively with all members and Opogo team members, keeping records up to date
- To have regular communications with members regarding the Opogo community, events, CPD, the Ambassador referral scheme etc
- To be self-motivated and driven in achieving individual daily and weekly targets
Salary Expectations: GBP20-GBP22K basic with monthly commission taking your first year OTE up to GBP25K.
About our team:
We are a high-performing team who are fun, driven and regularly socialise together. As consultant working hours are 7am - 5pm each day, we recognise the importance of team dynamics and are looking for someone who will fit in with our culture. We celebrate success together with team nights, individual rewards and top biller lunches.
Our team members are from across the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand and consultants on the team have between 1-13 years' of education recruitment experience. Our offices are housed in a WeWork building and are based within a 5 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station.
To apply for this position please click on the link below or call us on .