Junior Commercial Lawyer
Permanent - Commercial Lawyer - Reading
Our Client, a global, leading multinational based in Bracknell is looking to bring on a commercial Lawyer/Legal Counsel to join their team in Bracknell. This role will be reporting into senior lawyers on the team and support the global MSP and RPO business.
- Providing legal advice to the business on commercial, employment, and other general legal matters throughout EMEA
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts
- Reviewing commercial contracts
- Communicate and engage with external stakeholders
- Support senior lawyers on tasks and related commercial matters
- Provide training to internal staff and customers on legal matters
- Work with teams on outsourcing
- Work with global teams on MSA's and communication of legal requirements
- England & Wales Qualified, 2-4 years post-qualified
- Excellent academic record
- Excellent communicative ability, both written and verbal
- Previous experience working both in-house and in a firm is desirable
- Exposure to external lawyers and processes
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please respond to this advert with your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.