Hemming Vincent Chartered Accountants is looking to recruit a talented Accountant to join our friendly team
Hemming Vincent Chartered Accountants is looking to recruit a talented Accountant to join a friendly team at our busy office in Grimsby. Our Grimsby practice has a large varied client base and has been operating in the area for over 40 years. This is a fantastic opportunity and is perfect for any aspiring Accountant who is looking for a challenging role whilst striving to progress their career or studies.
Our clients value our proactive approach and expertise. We ensure strict confidentiality is maintained at all times. Our associations with major worldwide accounting practices provide our clients with specialist advice in all areas of accountancy at a local price.
Some of the services we offer range from Taxation, Accountancy, Audits, to payroll, book-keeping & much more.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have experience in working within an Accountancy Practice.
- You will be AAT or ACA/ACCA part qualified
- Confidence in dealing and communicating with clients and colleagues.
- You will be a strong team player and be highly motivated and committed to progressing your career and studies further.
Why work for us?
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Annual leave entitlement
- For trainee candidates, we will offer supported training to become a fully qualified accountant paid by the company
- & much more
Our senior team are all qualified chartered and chartered certified accountants and together with a strong support staff, we strive to deliver cost-effective solutions.
We lay a great deal of emphasis on training for all our team so we can help and progress our people to further their careers.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply with a copy of your CV.