Corporate Account Manager - Midlands and Central
Joining Countrywide is more than just starting a new job, its a rewarding career move where you will be recognised for turning our customers dreams into a reality. Our passion is our customers and making a difference to their lives, and we would love you to join our family.
Our ethos is to create an interesting, vibrant and engaging place for people to work, along with a friendly, fun social aspect as well.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to progress and would love to help your career grow! Weve even won awards for our commitment in training our people!
Corporate Account Manager - Covering Midlands and Central Regions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful sale team and increase our market share conveyancing & B2B cross sales.
Midlands & Central
Ideally based in the region you will cover the Midlands & Central territory. This extends south to Watford and as north a Nottingham. To the west the boundary is Oxford and in the East this is Biggleswade. As this area take in Milton Keynes you will support the FS L&D team with the MPC induction training which takes place at Kents Hill Milton Keynes.
You will be a natural champion of our conveyancing business and ideally have a strong understanding of our retail & financial services business.
This is a role for an extraordinary individual who wants to stand-out from the crowd and have a positive impact on the business.
As part of a niche sales team you will be accountable and responsible for generating new CCS activations and converting these to exchange. You will work in parallel with your aligned sales & letting colleagues. You will also need to build strong relations with your aligned Legal Centre where you will need to operate from at month end.
You will be great at building strong enduring relations at every level. You will be confident presenting on your feet or presenting ideas & solutions on a 121 basis or to a medium size audience. Your focus will be on developing the top performing branches of those branches where the greatest potential exists.
This is a field based role and living within or close to the area is preferable. The role is peripatetic and will require at times wider national travel with regular overnight stays. Whilst there is a focus to generate new business you will also be instrumental in ensuring your business exchanges too. This will mean working in close collaboration at month ends with your aligned legal centre. Ideally this will require your presence in either our Manchester or Cardiff law centres.
Being the key point of contact for your region your responsibilities will be:
- 20% of your time you will be working with your branch colleagues to create confidence to instruct CCS.
- 80% of your time will be supporting the drive for exchanges for your region
- To train, develop & coach your colleagues in the value & benefits of conveyancing / surveying.
- Where there are market demands you may also be asked to develop additional income opportunities for the Group by promoting our surveying business to our branches. There will be a separate remuneration structure for this.
- In addition the Corporate Account Manager for Midlands & Central will also support the FS L&D team by delivering induction training for our MPCs ( Presently - quarterly )
- The Corporate Account Manager for Anglia depending on location will also support Country & Capital in developing our Private Conveyancing Proposition with Hamptons & John D Wood.
Key Attributes & Experience:
- Dynamic & engaging personality.
- Mobile & committed to make a difference but importantly be a problem solver & influencer too
- Good knowledge of the conveyancing process & experience in progressing customers sale or purchases.
- Sound knowledge of estate agency & progressing a customer through to exchange
- Whilst this is not essential it is preferable ideally you will have a strong understanding of retail & FS sales and be able to use REAPIT.
- Flexible and well organised in nature.
- Self-motivated, with personal drive and focus for results but not at the expense of delivering a great customer service
- Strong ability to navigate around technology you will be able to use PPT and excel to an acceptable standard
This role will have a three months on-boarding period. During this period you will be required to spend several weeks in both of our conveyancing operational centres (Manchester & Cardiff).There will also be a period of joint calling which will be out of region.You will be accountable to the Director of New Business (B2B) and your aligned regional MDs. These roles will require a high level of travel.
Award Winning Benefits:
You will be a part of our award winning team and also have access to a number of our award winning benefits including access to our Under One Roof scheme which includes financial, health, lifestyle and wellbeing rewards as well as discounts and typical savings on estate agency fees of GBP2,000, 45% off conveyancing costs, free mortgage advice & much, much more!