- Full Time
An award winning SIPP/SSAS Provider in Surrey currently seeks an experienced Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Pensions professional (background in DB, DC also considered) to join a forward thinking business and be rewarded with a salary of up to GBP30000 plus an excellent benefits package that includes; 4X Life Cover, 5% Pension Contribution & Private Healthcare.
Each Administrator is allocated a book of clients, so if you are the sort of person that thrives on building relationships and really getting to know your client on a personal level then this is the role for you. Full training and support is provided on site by a dedicated trainer and you will be tasked with servicing the account from cradle-to-grave. Ideally, you will have strong SIPP/SSAS knowledge however my client will consider applicants from a DB/DC background as the skills are transferable.
Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Preparing necessary documentation for the Consultant to present to clients
- Obtaining transfer quotes and organising transfers
- Preparing first drafts on Actuarial reports
- Setting up Schemes
- Preparing standard client letters and consultant reminders to initiate regular scheme reviews
- Carrying out day to day administrative tasks and maintaining life cover arrangements
- Assisting Consultants in the preparation of advice
- Assisting Consultants by researching and/or obtaining quotations for investments
- Calculating loan interest when due, billing when necessary and monitoring receipt thereof
- Processing Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Preparing and submitting scheme VAT returns
- Preparing Trustee reports
In order to be considered for this role, applicants MUST have experience of working in a Pensions environment and be able to demonstrate that they can work well as part of a small, close knit team.