Operations Pricing Coordinator
Job Title: Operations Pricing Coordinator
Salary: GBP - GBP/annum + Bonus
Timely Recruit is looking for an Operations Pricing Coordinator to assist with the pricing process, communicate prices with suppliers, acquire knowledge of the energy procurement process, develop and enhance ways to deliver prices quickly and efficiently, create buying strategies and enhance the current pricing process that is already in place.
The role responsibilities of the Operations Pricing Coordinator
- Someone able to pursue the Energy Suppliers for competitive prices
- You will assist the Commercial Directors by dealing with the Pricing Process.
- The role requires one to be confident in communicating with Energy Suppliers to get get the best prices in the Energy market.
- You will be continuously acquiring knowledge of the Energy Procurement process.
- We are looking for someone who can enhance and develop new ways to deliver prices to the business quickly and efficiently.
- The Operations Pricing Coordinator is also expected to optimise processes that are already in place and replace the old ineffective ones.
The ideal candidate to fulfil this requirement:
- Naturally analytical
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a clear telephone manner.
- We are looking for someone who has energy and utilities experience
- Flex Pricing experience will be advantageous
- Strong negotiator
- Excellent communication skills
- A quick learner
- The ability to multitask multiple projects simultaneously
- To use your own initiative, taking workload away from their broker and team, making quick decisions with the ability to think outside the box.
- A team player with an outgoing personality would fit well into this warm likeable office environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to use own initiative
Please apply now to be considered, If suitable.