GBP27,000 - GBP30,000
Are you an experienced Facilities Officer looking for a new challenge?
Opus Energy is part of the Drax Group, which is playing a vital role in helping change the way energy is generated, supplied and used as the UK moves to a low carbon future.
The purpose of the role will be to support the Facilities Manager ensuring the smooth running of the Northampton office. The day to day tasks will include all Health & Safety & maintenance tasks.
We are looking for someone with strong organisational skills with a flexible approach to coping with frequent changing environments.
Flexibility is a must, as on occasions you may be required to work weekends to carry any out of hours work , supervise contractors, attend emergency call outs or visit our other Drax sites.
If you have experience within facilities, office management, health & safety or any similar areas. We want to hear from you!
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following;
* Strong organisational skills with experience of prioritising own workload in line with business requirements
* Excellent customer service skills including good written and verbal communication
* Ability to communicate confidently with senior employees, colleagues and service providers; adjusting communication style as appropriate
* Be a presentable, hands on positive individual
* Demonstrates a collaborative relationship with colleagues; readily sharing information and knowledge as appropriate
* Experience of working with Office applications, particularly Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
* Occasional high levels of manual handling will be required.
* NEBOSH qualification is desirable
What we can offer you
* 25 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
* A contributory pension scheme
* Single cover private medical insurance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life Assurance: 4x Salary
* Contribution of GBP100 towards benefits of your choice. Travel insurance, half price gym memberships
If this sounds of interest and you're keen to develop your career within a growing company, please apply today!
Placement in this job is conditional on the successful completion of pre-employment checks relevant to the role. These checks could include DBS Basic Check, Adverse Financial Management check, confirmation of identity and business/educational references. The cost of these checks will be covered by Opus Energy, and the checks will not be requested until after a conditional job offer is made and accepted.