Our client is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Marketing Executive to join their talented and creative in-house marketing team. The role will be varied and you will have the chance to make your mark!
Marketing Executive Job Specification;
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to build, manage and maintain the content calendar
- Liaise with other departments and create compelling content for the different brands
- Optimise priority landing pages for search and ensure they conform to best practice
- Complete competitor analysis & content gap analysis
- Identify opportunities to outreach and publish content on relevant 3rd party websites
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager on creating content, keyword research & trend analysis
- Create on-site content, blogs, guest posts and social media
- Monitor the performance of each content asset and report back to the Digital Marketing Manager on positives/negatives on a regular basis
- 3 years' minimum experience in a marketing/content role
- A good understanding of how content works for the web
- Competent copywriter and literacy skills
- An understanding of Digital Marketing disciplines such as SEO, UX, social media, PPC etc. and their relationship with content
- Analytical mind set
- Strong time-management skills is a MUST
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- 'Process' driven
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Self-disciplined, motivated and committed to delivering work to agreed deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Essential to be able to work within a team but also on own initiative
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Flexible attitude and approach to working
- Ability to pick up new tools quickly.
GBP20,000.00 - GBP30,000.00 dependant on experience
Monday to Friday: 08:30am - 17:30pm
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.