IT Senior Procurement Manager
IT Senior Procurement Manager, Market Leading Firm - London -
£60k - £80k + Package
A market-leading consultancy firm is seeking a passionate, innovative and ambitious IT & Technology Procurement professional to join their award-winning team. Reputable for fast-tracking promising team members, for the right person this is an excellent career opportunity. The successful candidate will be expected to hit the ground running and make a crucial impact within exciting transformational projects.
As IT Senior Procurement Manager, you will:
- Develop and employ cost-saving strategic sourcing and category management for the IT procurement portfolio spend (across categories such as hardware, software, cloud, and networks)
- Autonomously lead multi-million engagements, project manage entire procurement, sourcing & transformation processes to exceed expectations.
- Lead and manage cross-functional procurement teams, including junior consultants, across blue chip accounts in FMCG, finance and professional services
- Engage with an executive stakeholder community, maximising buy-in and striving for improved cost-efficiency in order to spearhead dynamic and sustainable procurement functions
IT Senior Procurement Manager requirements:
- Strong understanding of the IT procurement and the subcategories
- Strong and inspiring leadership skills and the ability to effectively develop teams
- Confidence and professionalism in communicating and implementing strategy with senior level stakeholders
- Strong degree and CIPS (or equivalent) desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic professional to join a rapidly growing Management Consultancy and progress your Procurement career across a multitude of projects. If this role fits your ambitions, please email through an updated copy of your CV to Nathan at .
Key Words: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Consultant, Consultancy, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, Software, Professional & Managed Services, Hardware, Telecoms / Telco / Telecommunications