Events and Student Support Assistant
An exciting and varied role has become available within this award-winning Student Accommodation Services team for an Events and Student Support Assistant based in Guildford. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team who have created a bespoke service that truly caters to the needs of the student population within Guildford and works with local landlords and other stakeholders to provide an exemplar of service.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual who will be supporting the day-to-day running of the private sector rented accommodation lettings agency. You will be ensuring that the agency's core mission, of providing a high quality and financially sustainable commercial service to landlords, is successfully combined with providing free, comprehensive advice and support service to students.
Responsibilities will include working on student support cases, arranging events and managing social media accounts. The role will be predominantly office based but you will learn all aspects of other job roles in the wider team, including property management. To be considered, you will be a self-starter who is willing and able to make decisions, prioritise and work autonomously. You will have significant experience of providing excellent customer service and support with great attention to detail.
• Experience within a busy customer service role is essential
• Experience in residential lettings would be beneficial but not essential
• Ability to work independently
• A proactive approach, with the ability to use initiative in dealing with a wide variety of issues
• Flexibility to work in busy periods
• Good IT skills and able to use standard packages such as Microsoft Office
• Be approachable with a friendly, outgoing personality
• Full UK driving licence.
This exciting role includes a salary package up to GBP23,000. The company also offers fantastic benefits including, 32 days annual leave plus bank holidays, staff development, family support etc.
The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.