Orion Group are looking for Auto CAD Technician for our multinational client based in the West Dublin area. This is a Permanent Role.
Main Responsibilities of the role
- Perform drawing updates in AutoCAD, to support engineering teams to create new, revise existing drawings or convert drawings.
- Liaise with architects, engineers and designers to understand their design requirements and provide technical advice to manufacturing and construction technicians
- Provide accurate, detailed and to scale drawings
- Ensure drawings are compliant with industry and health and safety standards and protocols
- Conduct site visits and surveys when required
- Present working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction and installation
- Produce installation and manufacturing documentation
- Maintain accurate records.
Desired Experience and Background of the successful candidate
- An Engineering, Construction or related discipline degree
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience using AutoCAD to produce drawings
- A knowledge of B.I.M (Building Information modelling)
- Interest in Marine infrastructure very beneficial.
- A full clean driving licence
- Experience in the production of general civil engineering drawings
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.