Graduate Investment Analyst
SJC Partners is currently working closely with a high profile Investment business in Manchester City Centre as they look to bolster their award winning Investment team with a Graduate Investment Analyst.
You will work as part of the Chief Investment Officer's (CIO) team, supporting the CIO, Head of Investment and Senior Investment Analyst across several areas, including:
• Detailed analysis of potential portfolio acquisitions, including the application and development of forecasting models, to support the group's investment decisions.
• Production of investment memorandums for consideration by the investment committee.
• Post-acquisition, early review and analysis of actual performance vs. forecast.
• Deal pipeline maintenance and reporting
• Performing on-site due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
• Dealing with creditors and financial institutions in the UK and Europe, to progress transactions and obtain relevant data to support the valuation.
• Working with the modelling team to ensure continuous development and enhancement of those valuation models.
The successful candidate will have obtained a minimum 2.1 degree in a quantitative subject (Mathematics, Physics, Economics etc.) Applications are also welcome from PhD qualified individuals. You must possess evidence of some form of coding language (R, Python, C++, SQL) and be able to write your own code as opposed to merely using a pre-built package.
This represent a unique opportunity to build a career in a front office investment function working on some of Europe's most high profile portfolio trades.