Chief or Rig Electrician
Advance Global Recruitment is looking to speak with experienced Chief Electricians for a 4-week trip (early November) operating in West Africa.
Applicants MUST have previous offshore experience, hold valid offshore survival certificates, OGUK medical and a valid CompEx.
Drillship experience is highly desirable.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply.
Who we are:
Advance Global Recruitment is in an amazing position where we have the opportunity to assist our candidates in moving their careers forward and ultimately closer towards realising their own personal career goals. Whether we assist the candidate to progress their career by gaining a promotion or simply by negotiating a better salary and benefits package, we fully appreciate how important our role is.
With this in mind, we constantly refer to the following guidelines on a daily basis to ensure our commitment to our candidates is never compromised:
- Each candidate is treated as an individual, we discuss the candidates current situation and career aspirations to ensure we understand their overall objective.
- We appraise each candidates skill set, attributes, education and qualifications to ensure that we match the candidate to our most relevant client opportunity.
- We present opportunities that match the candidates personal profile and current experience levels.
- We ensure the candidates transition into their new role is a smooth one, offering on-going support and advice after the placement has been made.
- We communicate fully and openly with both clients and candidates alike, managing expectations in a fair and realistic way. We always act with integrity and confidentiality.