Commercial Account Handler - Manchester
- Full Time
Commercial Account Handler
GBP25,000 to GBP45,000 DOE
Barker Munro Insurance Recruitment are delighted to be working again with the most well respected insurance broker in the UK. Several positions have become available within their Central Manchester office for experienced and professional Commercial Account Handlers.
This role is within a niche department within a group and as such experience across Event Cancellation, LAMPS and Contractors Plant would be seen very attractively by our client - although these areas are not essential.
A good grasp of Commercial Lines Insurance is essential with a good emphasis on demonstrated career progression and insurance qualification progression.
The primary purpose of the position is to:
• Support the aims of the division ensuring delivery of a high quality and efficient service to Commercial Risk
• Service client needs in a professional and proactive manner working to broker new and renewal risks within a portfolio solution
• Engage effectively with relevant business units to maximise penetration and be aware to new business opportunities
• Promote the brand
• Ensure clients and company requirements are achieved and are compatible
• Develop technical skills and commercial awareness
• Provide technical support and advice as required
Required application requirements:
• A Level Candidate preferred
• ACII or working towards would be an advantage
• Insurance experience, commercial awareness preferred
• Working within a team covering all elements of negotiation and placement.
• Good people skills with the ability to work well within a team
If this position is of interest to you please send an application to Barker Munro Insurance Recruitment in the first instance. On receipt of the Application & CV we would be happy to discuss the position & client in more detail.