Rank Group are looking for a BI Analyst to join our Digital Data Science Team in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
As a BI Analyst, you'll provide insightful, actionable analyses to interpret our digital operation, across areas like acquisition, CRM, cross-sell strategies, churn and customer behaviour in general, with a particular focus on our high value customers and activity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interpret the suite of daily, weekly and monthly dashboards to identify key areas for deeper dive analysis, and pro-actively provide insight on underlying trends and drivers.
- Provide data driven answers to business questions on promotional effectiveness, CRM activity, digital marketing initiatives, product performance.
- Create weekly and monthly actionable summaries of key trends and drivers across the digital operation, that go deeper than dashboards reports.
- Carry out deep dive analyses on our cross-channel customers and activity, that give a lens on activity to the lowest level, including geo-demographic and time of day
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in business, economics, mathematics or statistics (or similar)
- Ability to create high level presentations of analytical work
- Ability to translate complex analysis for non-technical audiences
- Strong quantitative analytical skills are essential as is proficiency within SQL (other languages an advantage)
- Experience in modelling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian)
- Experience in consulting is an advantage
- Experience in data visualization tools is also a plus