Job title: Growth Architect
Organisation: Boston Consulting Group – Digital Ventures
Date posted: 10 October 2019
Closing date: 7 November 2019
Boston Consulting Group’s Digital Ventures team is looking for an accomplished Growth Architect to assist their global team of business leaders, designers, engineers, growth experts and product builders to create strategic advantages for some of the world’s most important companies and help them get to the next horizon of digital innovation.
Duties and responsibilities
- responsible for input on growth strategy, execution, and optimization across our digital businesses, both B2B and B2C;
- provide input into multi-channel growth strategies based on product needs: SEO/ ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/ influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display etc;
- define, execute, analyse, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests;
- work with the growth team to implement market viability tests;
- prepare growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines for internal and external use;
- leverage personal network and knowledge of digital tools to drive competitive advantage;
- convert insights into action – see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution;
- define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTC to drive the business;
- design holistic lead generation and nurturing campaigns, leveraging marketing automation and CRM functionalities;
- work with the growth teams internationally to define, adopt and improve existing practices;
- be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- substantial professional experience in industry, consulting and/or agency;
- a proven and demonstrable track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings;
- proven ability to think strategically and creatively: analyse, synthesize, recommend and take actions;
- previous relevant marketing or use acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services;
- proven expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills;
- a passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services;
- entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company;
- a passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption; and
- qualified to degree level.
How to apply
Interested applicants may apply by uploading a covering letter and CV directly to the website.
Date posted: 10 October 2019 Closing date: 7 November 2019
Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Apply for Growth Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly