Colour Retoucher & Support Artworker
Freelance basis or employed on a temporary contract.
ROMO, a leading interior textile design house that specialises in exclusive curtain and upholstery fabrics, wallcoverings and accessories, requires a skilled and versatile colour retoucher to help us prepare for our product launches. Working to strict launch deadlines, the role will predominantly involve cleaning and colour correcting images to deliver quality digital colour matching to our many fabrics, wallcoverings and accessories. The successful candidate will also be required to support our in-house Graphics Team with artworking digital and printed marketing materials such as customer letters, point of sale, e-blasts and presentations. An excellent eye for colour and detail and experience of colour retouching to a very high standard is essential.
- To clean up and colour correct product flatshots for our six, in-house fabric and wallcovering brands, working to strict launch deadlines
- To deliver quality colour matching to our many fabrics and wallcoverings, utilising technical expertise to determine the best and most efficient retouching solution needed to achieve colour accurate, web published results
- To support the Graphics Team to design and artwork marketing material, sales literature, digital presentations and layouts for e-marketing campaigns
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in high quality colour retouching and creative artworking
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Lightroom, plus Microsoft Office
- A strong sensitivity to subtle colour differences
- Strong attention to detail and a high-level of accuracy
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict working deadlines
- Good team-working skills
Apply for Colour Retoucher & Support Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly