Opening Date: Thursday 10th October 2019
Closing Date: Thursday 7th November 2019
OC&C is a leading global strategy consulting firm with 12 offices around the world. We specialize in Retail, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Media & Technology, B2B Products & Services and Private Equity. OC&C has more than 30 years’ experience unpicking the most complex and interesting questions facing businesses, with what we call ‘uncommon sense’. We're international, but we've never seen size as an end in itself. Our expertise is focused on a few core specialisms, allowing us to deliver results that get noticed. Our people are agile thinkers from a variety of backgrounds, united by a relentless/constant curiosity and desire to solve problems. Each client challenge is unique, so instead of relying on generic solutions, we breakdown a problem until we find its root. We don't duck the difficult answers - we give clients the strategies they need.
As a Consultant you will bring incisive thinking and analytical skills to a range of strategic projects. Working as a member of a project team, you will help to crack some of the most important problems facing our clients, and you will rapidly have exposure to their senior management teams. Our focus on strategy means that projects tend to be shorter (typically 3-8 weeks) than in other consultancies, and involve more time based in our offices than travelling.
- Develop strategic recommendations based on a combination of third-party evidence and primary research
- Synthesise quantitative and qualitative information intelligently
- Drive individual workstreams to completion, either independently or managing analysts
- Co-operate effectively with other team members to integrate findings from different workstreams
- Translate strategy into deliverable plans
- Prepare and deliver client presentations
What sets us apart:
- Deep sector expertise
- Higher pure strategy focus
- Global opportunities
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Great outside work events – Away Weekend etc.
- Less living out of a suitcase
We are looking for candidates with strong skills in several areas:
1. Problem solving: using analytical, quantitative, and creative approaches.
2. Written communication: creating clear and concise written documents and visual output
3. Personal impact and oral communication: presenting work clearly and confidently in both internal sessions and client meetings.
4. Team work: participating in teams in a collegial and collaborative manner; carrying out fair share of work; consistently add creative, insightful ideas; leading and motivating others well.
5. Client relationships & professionalism: conducting oneself in a professional manner at all times and contributing to clients' positive view of the project team and OC&C in general.
6. Firm contribution: playing an enthusiastic role in enhancing the Firm's earned reputation for high-calibre client work and in establishing the personality of the Firm and the Office.
To apply for this position, submit your CV and cover letter as one document online to the relevant vacancy. Please mention both your Quantitative and Verbal GMAT scores on your CV.
Apply for Consultant (MBA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly