The Role of Mortgage Administrator/ Sales Progression Consultant
Do you have estate agency experience but dont want to work weekends? Are you currently working in a conveyancing environment or for a mortgage lender? If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking to recruit a number of additional colleagues to help us with our exciting expansion plans for 2019.
As a successful Sales Progression Consultant/ Mortgage Administrator you will thrive on taking our customers through from mortgage application stage to completion of their property purchase or re-mortgage, whilst working in a fast paced, pressured environment, keeping the Customer at the heart of what you do. You will work as a part of a vibrant team to support our Top Performing Mortgage Consultants pipelines.
You will enjoy using your knowledge of the Financial Services, home buying and Conveyancing industries and your strong relationship skills when liaising with Mortgage Lenders, Solicitors, and Mortgage Consultants etc.
The Sales Progression Team were set up in 2011 to support to our customers and consultants alike as a house purchase can be one of the most complicated and stressful transactions made in anyones lifetime. The team guide customers through the difficulties they may experience along the way with our Company values being key to their day to day activities.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Proactively progressing individual cases from mortgage application through to completion
- Problem solving when required to move purchases and re-mortgages along
- Maintaining a positive relationship with customers and Mortgage Consultants
- Working to deadlines to ensure customers achieve their dream move
- Prioritising and organising your workload to ensure the best outcome is achieved
Experience you have that will set you up for success:
- You will bring with you experience in relation to either Financial Services (specifically mortgages), Conveyancing, or Estate Agency
- You will be highly organised with the ability to prioritise a pressured workload
- You will be resilient and able to calm and reassure anxious customers
- You will be outgoing and confident
- You will have excellent communication skills
- We Offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary GBP20,000
- Company Benefit Schemes/Discounts
- Career Progression
- Full Training and Support