Press Brake Operator
Press Brake Operator
- To operate the press-brake machine as required, to a high level of safety and productivity.
- Ensure press-brake machinery, and any other manufacturing machinery, is running to its optimum at all times, ensuring maximum output whilst keeping a high standard of quality.
- Keeping the production area clean, safe and tidy at all times.
- To communicate and liaise with Management on all working practices including health and safety issues.
- Achieving the agreed dispatch date of customer orders.
- Achieving the agreed bend accuracy and quality of customer orders.
- The duties you will be responsible for may vary and you may be asked to undertake further duties as required and reasonably requested by Management.
- For the effective two-way communication of all relevant information between the customer and the company.
- To attend and participate with all relevant documentation in meetings as required by the Directors.
- To assist the Company with the implementation of our manufacturing strategies in order to most effectively and efficiently reach the company's sales and profitability targets within the available resource.
- To provide all necessary support to the company to ensure customer orders are met in line with expectations and delivery promises.
- To ensure all equipment is maintained to a high standard and utilised to the best of its ability.
- To perform your responsibilities, activities and objectives as skilfully as possible and, on a day-to-day basis, organise your time in the most effective manner to achieve business objectives in the short, medium and long term as instructed by the Management.
- Based in the Mansfield area.
- Positive, can do attitude towards work.
- Previous manufacturing experience is an advantage.
- Experience working to targets.
- Good team player.
- FLT Counterbalance licence advantageous.
- Computer literacy is advantageous.
- Setting and operating a CNC press-brake machine in a sub-contract environment.
- Be able to program the press-brake quickly and safely.
- Reading and interpreting customer drawings, including isometric & basic 2D/3D.
- Organising internal paperwork.
- Either operating or be prepared to be trained in the use of, a modern laser cutting machine in a sub-contract environment.
This Nottinghamshire based company are recruiting for a Press-Brake Operator to join their close-knit team. This company pride themselves on their excellent teamwork. Not only do they work closely together to meet their client's brief, they go beyond expectations by seeing how they can offer better value than their competitors.
- Monday - Friday: 08:00-16:00.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Car park.
- Opportunity for overtime.
- There is on the job training.
ABOUT IP EXECUTIVE
IP Executive have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 23 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for???
Executive Search and Selection
Distribution & Logistics