Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer - Norwich
The Leaders Romans Group are one of the UK's largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage; Leaders, Romans and Boyer.
We have over 2,000 employees across 160 locations, allowing us to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for our teams.
We are always looking for individuals that are driven, creative and ambitious to succeed. We ensure our employees are provided with fantastic development opportunities and rewards. To name a few we provide up to 35 days annual leave including bank holidays, an additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service, Sickness absence benefit, employee assistance program, annual trips and incentives.
As our Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer you will:
- Identify and maximise business opportunities, canvass for valuation leads and appointments
- Achieve personal key performance indicators and branch forecasts
- Communicate with prospective and existing clients
- Respond to applicant enquiries and arrange viewings
- Conduct accompanied viewing appointments
- Build alliances with local developers through active networking
To succeed you will need solid sales experience, preferably gained within the property sector, alongside plenty of personal drive. You will also:
- Be calm, motivated and highly organised
- You must possess strong influencing and customer service skills
- You will possess an exemplary telephone manner and a full UK driving licence.
By joining the Leaders Romans Group, you will get a lot more than just a career, we want to ensure that you never stand still and are always fulfilling your potential.
In a company as large as ours there's always room for progression and we will support you in finding the right path and work with you to enhance your skills as well as offering you a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search. The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.