Procurement Consultant - Leading Global Prof Services Co. - Central London - GBP40k - GBP50k + excellent progression
Our client is a multi-Award-Winning consultancy that specialises in the Engineering, Energy and Construction sectors. They are looking for a Consultant to join their best-in-class procurement team and work on some of the most high-profile domestic infrastructure, construction and engineering projects. Their expertise is unrivalled and has won them multiple contracts and repeat business with blue-chip clientele.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for those aiming to progress in their procurement careers, working alongside Procurement experts and gaining further experience in end-to-end Construction, infrastructure and engineering procurement projects with a clear path to develop your skillset and manage your own domestic and international projects.
- Support the end-to-end procurement process by working on RFX submission; supplier benchmarking and sourcing; negotiating contracts; contract/supplier management
- Large-scale projects will include rail; road; construction; aerospace
- Support the business in business development and marketing requirements
- Be part of strategy-creation and implementation, providing strategic insight, assurance and best practice to guide project delivery
Your background / requirements
- Experience within procurement in the Rail/Aerospace/Construction/Infrastructure space with some experience of tendering, negotiating and managing suppliers
- Confidence when managing and influencing stakeholders
- Experience working in the OJEU framework
- Knowledge of procurement tools such as SAP, Oracle and Ariba
- Working towards MCIPS
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply using the button below, or email your CV to
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Infrastructure; Engineering; Construction; Vendor management; contract management; MCIPS; tendering; end-to-end procurement; professional services