Computer Systems Validation Technician
Computer Systems Validation Technician - Liverpool
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for your next contract. My client a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking for a Computer Systems Validation Technician based in Liverpool where you will be working on a computer systems validation project where you will be liaising with engineering, quality and production teams as well with other external contractors.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Conducting routine computer system validation studies.
- Creating and executing test plans according to approved procedures, collecting data, tabulating test results and organizing data packages.
- Document observations, collecting and compiling validation data.
- Maintaining validation documentation and files.
This is an approx. 12 months contract which the client will review for a possible extension however everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The hourly rate is GBP17.00.
To apply for the role of Computer Systems Validation Technician you will have:
- Experience of validation principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) & Data Integrity.
- Experience in computer equipment, systems and networking.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of GBP300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.