Benefits for you!
- Career progression is encouraged! Within Event Sales, Customer Service, Team Leadership and Business Development - take your career where you want it to go!
- Recognition for your hard work: financially, prizes, praise, acknowledgement, skill development
- Travel Opportunities: For example, European R&R's, skiing trips, and Australia for top performers, as well as UK business trips for networking and career advancement
- Friendly and fun environments: feel a part of something special, a successful, upbeat, atmospheric team with ambition at the core, as a company we are very sociable, arranging weekly team nights, special events for hitting office goals etc so although having a sense of humour isn't mandatory, it's a great asset to join us with!
- Flexible working hours: have your commitments considered and structure your week to suit your goals
We're expanding throughout the country and marketing industry by embracing everything our team needs in order to love what they do and feel supported in their career journey.
We focus our efforts on:
- Skill Development
- Financial Incentives
- Travel opportunities both Nationally and Internationally for business and reward purposes
- Recognition for their team's hard work
- Personal Goal Plans for each individual's wants and needs
We always make sure their team members have the support, knowledge and equipment they need to hit their Sales targets, as well as their personal development goals.
What is required of you?
We're considering candidates from various sectors because you never know who is looking for a change! However, your attitude to succeed and zest for life are highly rated with us.
We are not looking for a specific degree, or vast experience level, but rather individuals who are going to strive to do their best and are eager to expand their capabilities. Learning and applying yourself is a key factor within this role.
As one of our Sales Assistants you'll absolutely need to be friendly, confident and professional when dealing with both customers and staff.
We're also looking for individuals who:
- Are self-motivated, hard-working people with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have the ability to work towards weekly sales targets
- Are positive, enthusiastic and reliable
- Enjoy being a team player and are willing to support the team
If you feel you're suitable for this Sales Assistant role, then apply today and make yourself known.
Within this Sales Assistant role, you'll enjoy the opportunity to earn a higher than usual income as we provide a platform for uncapped earnings, with multiple streams of potential income. Apply now or get in touch for more information! This Trainee Sales Assistant role is a Self-Employed position.