Process Analyst - Contract
ShortList Recruitment are looking for a Process Analyst to join a growing and dynamic business in the financial services industry.
The Process Analyst will report to the Head of Operations and will be responsible for reviewing and re-writing company policy and procedure in line with FCA regulations.
The Process Analyst will have:
- Experience working in a Fintech business
- A thorough understanding of the FCA rules
- A proven background in transformation and change within financial services
- Process mapping / swim lane experience
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Process Analyst will be adaptable and embrace change. You will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and be confident making decisions in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
The Process Analyst position is a contract role for a minimum 6 month period paying GBP400 per day (negotiable). The role is based in Chester with some WFH available, easily commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, North Wales and Crewe.
For immediate consideration for the Process Analyst role please click 'APPLY' below!