Administrator – Truro
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator for a client based in Truro. This is a temporary contract for an experienced Administrator on a full-time basis. You will be joining a friendly and professional team.
The Role: This will be a highly varied role in a busy department, the successful candidate will be expected to deal with people in a friendly and professional manner and perform general administrative and secretarial duties. Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Monitor, review and improve processes and systems
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the department
- Manage filing and storage of all electronic and paper files
- To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner
Candidate Specification: For this position we are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate;
- Understanding of local government would be advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to act on your own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV today.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly