We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join our vibrant HR Shared Services team based at the Liverpool Echo office. By working collaboratively with all HR functions, the HR Coordinator will play an essential role in ensuring that project and reward activity is organised and delivered by key stakeholders.
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
- Support with the planning and coordination and administration of Annual Salary Increases, Long Service Awards, Bonus and other HR projects
- Maintain Employee Data held within the HR System
- Provide advice to the employees and Line Managers on Reward policies and processes
- Support project progress meetings; helping identify any risks or issues and helping drive continuous improvement
- Co-ordinate the progress of all HR Project activity
- Other activities such as National Minimum/Living wage increases, Salary/benefits, Benchmarking, other
The Ideal Candidate
- Self-motivated and confident multi-tasker, who works well under pressure.
- Attention to detail & highly organised
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel is essential as the HR Coordinator will be managing large datasets.
- Creative and a good problem solver
- Able to communicate with ease to all levels of staff right across the business
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working within a HR Role
- Experience of working within HR Shared Services is desirable but not essential
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Annual Bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
On submitting your application you should receive a confirmation email - if you do not please contact us at