Looking for your next step?
Want a new opportunity with a dynamic business?Read on........
Events manager is responsible for the entire process, from the initial venue sourcing through to event execution and invoicing.
- Contract negotiation with selected venues
- Locate suitable venues within the city the event is being planned in
- Monitoring marketing activity to ensure everything is running as planned
- Planning, ordering and subsequent logistics to make sure all arrive at location
- Organising and facilitating evening social activities
- Daily administration of delegate evaluation sheets
- Liaise with delegates and speakers to maintain quality
- Assistance and input to continue improvement of relevant business processes
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- contract negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superb communication
- Good presentation skills
- Organised and disciplined with a positive attitude
- Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
- Experience of working to deliver against monthly/quarterly/yearly quota's
This role will require travel across Europe! You may also need to work out of working hours to support the events you are running.
Red Recruitment ( Agency)