Teaching Assistants x2
Eggbuckland Vale Primary School
2 x Teaching Assistant
26.25 hours a week x 38.4 weeks
Grade C point 3-5 (£17827 - £18984 FTE)
We are looking to appoint two experienced Teaching Assistants to start as soon as possible in our ambitious primary school team. Experience of the ELSA role and or Thrive would be an advantage. The roles will include some classroom support and some specific responsibilities depending on qualifications and experience.
- have experience of working with children, either on a 1-1 basis or with small groups
- have a kind, caring manner with young children.
- be flexible, adaptable & willing to take initiative.
- enjoy working as part of a team
- wish to support the caring inclusive ethos of the school
- have commitment to supporting children to achieve independence
- keep records using school systems
- communicate with school staff and parents/carers
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work in a successful school alongside a dedicated hard working team
- opportunities for professional development.
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th October 2019
Interview date: Thursday 31st October 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff to share this commitment. A DBS check will be required.
For an application pack please visit our website www.eggbucklandvale.plymouth.sch.uk or contact the school office on 01752 703656.