Apex Barristers Chambers are currently recruiting for a Executive Assistant for their Senior Clerk. You will join the clerking team, based centrally in Cardiff.
Barrister’s clerks undertake the day-to-day business administration and running of a barrister’s chambers. As Executive Assistant, you will be the key role in assisting the Senior Clerk to run this busy Criminal Barristers’ Chambers.
Barristers’ clerks work as administrators within Chambers. They keep Chambers diaries up-to-date, calculate and negotiate fees for the work carried out and ensure every member is informed of their commitments.
Your duties will involve assisting the senior clerk and dealing with issues such as
- Building management
- IT management
- Office support
- Organising subscriptions and fees collection
- Carrying out administrative and business management activities
- Marketing Chambers via events and seminars
- General office administration and reception duties
- Managing and booking conferencing facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- A professional manner
- Good IT skills
A very competitive salary package (circa £24,000) is on offer for the right candidate,
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly