Gala Events: Sales Executive
This role will see a person with good telesales experience, sell places to Gala’s expanding portfolio of hospitality events. The role will encompass the following;
- Lunch with a Legend Events: Selling places to Gala Events’ brand of London lunches, ‘Lunch with a Legend’. These will see some of the top names in sport (such as Harry Redknapp, Michael Vaughan, Mike Tindall) appearing in some unique London venues (e.g. HMS Belfast, Cutty Sark, Royal Albert Hall). The candidate will be selling sponsorship and standard places for the lunches.
- Boxing Hospitality: Selling hospitality for many of the big fights around the UK, including the likes of: Anthony Joshua, Dillian Whyte, Dereck Chisora, etc
- Long Room Lunch: Gala run a prestigious annual event in the Long Room at Lords Cricket Ground. This first event ran in 2013 and has included speakers such as James Anderson, Darren Gough, Nasser Hussain, Michael Vaughan, Tim Bresnan and Steve Harmison. The candidate will be selling sponsorship and general places for this lunch.
· Other Gala Products: The candidate will be responsible for selling all of Gala’s other packages and events, e.g. Rugby, Football, Concerts at The O2, etc.
- Any Other Ideas: The candidate will be responsible for coming up with other event ideas to sell.
Salary: £20k per annum plus commission
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly