Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Are you a qualified Vehicle Technician with experience of repairing and maintaining HGVs and tank trailers? Want to develop a rewarding career with a growing business that invests heavily in their equipment and systems? If so, read on.
Suttons is an innovative, global logistics business with operational centres in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Asia.
Focusing on the chemical, gas and fuel sectors, we boast two operating divisions and offer a complete range of tanker and support services to provide best value for money and outstanding solutions to our customer base.
We’re now looking for a number of HGV Technicians to join our workshop, working day or night shifts.
- Competitive salary
- Overtime opportunities
- Free parking
- 33 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Training and support to maintain your knowledge
- Friendly work environment
As an HGV Technician, you will carry out all aspects of maintenance in the workshop, including servicing, inspection, repair, MOT preparation and breakdowns.
Your duties will include:
- Servicing and repairing equipment to MOT standard
- Maintaining your understanding of legal compliance and roadworthiness standards
- Following authorisation procedures
- Accurately completing inspection documents and job sheets/timesheets
To join us as an HGV Technician, you will need:
- HGV and tank trailer maintenance and repair experience
- Previous experience of working in a goods vehicle workshop
- A Level 3 Vehicle Technician qualification
- HGV and ADR licences
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A commitment to producing high-quality work
Ideally, you will have experience of working with tankers, but this is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Workshop Technician, HGV Maintenance Technician, Trailer Maintenance Technician, MOT Technician, HGV Mechanic, Mechanic or Vehicle Technician.
We have two shifts available, working the following hours:
Monday to Friday, 7am - 5pm / 8am - 6pm (30 min unpaid break)
Webrecruit and Suttons are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next step as an HGV Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.