12 Month Contract - Validation Technician - GBP28k - GBP32k - Warrington/ Liverpool/ Runcorn
My client are a leading global pharmaceutical company based near Liverpool that are looking for a validation technician to join them for a 12 month temporary contract to support on a key site validation project of new computer systems. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of validation documentation, basic knowledge of validation processes and good I.T and computer skills. If you believe you meet the above requirements and you are interested in validation then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on for more information.
- Updating and maintaining validation documentation and files using Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- Collecting and organising data from routine testing and compiling into documentation
- Perform basic routine validation processes including computer systems
- Working cross functionally with quality, production and engineering to support on project requirements
- Must have a basic knowledge of validation processes including experience working with associated documentation
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical GMP environment, ideally knowledge of computer systems validation, data integrity and associated regulations
- Strong IT and computer skills - Excel and word
- Must be an effective communicator verbal and written
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in moving into the field of validation then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on for more information.