Electronic Test Team Lead
Randstad are recruiting for a Test Team Lead with a background in Electronic Systems/RF. Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will lead a small team of electronic test technicians responsible for testing company products. You will be responsible for the delivery of high quality products on time to the customer satisfaction.
- Test of electronic systems, RF, power supplies and racks
- RF test on variety of products eg Gain, P1dB, IP3, Noise Figure
- Component level fault finding/debugging
- Customer Equipment repair
- Responsible for achieving delivery dates
- Support Production Engineer on (NPI) New Product Introduction
- RF test experience eg Network/Spectrum Analyser and Noise Figure measurements.
- High level of understanding of RF principles and Analytical skills.
- Excellent component level fault finding/debugging skills.
- Manual soldering skills to a very high standard (surface mount and leaded).
- Ability to follow written and automated test procedures.
- Fibre Optics Knowledge.
- Familiarity with ISO 9 quality practices.
- ONC/HNC in electronics engineering or equivalent