Insurance Account Handler
Insurance Accounts Technician
Ipswich GBP22k - GBP29k
An opportunity has arisen with a well-known Broker for pro-active and driven individuals to join their growing busy team.
You will have strong numeracy, attention to detail and analytical skills and either Insurance or Accounts experience.
As an Insurance Accounts Technician you will ensure that new and existing accounts are serviced to the highest standards in order to enhance their relationship and continue to grow business.
The responsibilities of the Insurance Accounts Technician includes:
- Recording, processing and monitoring of premiums, and prompt chasing of accounts
- Analyse all insurance documentation received from clients, ensuring compliance
- Prepare presentations for client and markets by providing renewal information, statistics and any insurance advice as required
- Review, monitor and provide resolution to questions from clients, markets, accounts and claims to ensure that the client's best interests are maintained
- Build, develop and maintain Client and third party relationships and other internal teams
- Perform quality control checks on all documentation
To be a successful Insurance Account Technician you will demonstrate:
- Good Insurance or Accounts experience
- An analytical approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Good nurmeracy skills
- The ability to prioritise across a range of different issues
- The desire to deliver the highest quality service and ability to meet deadlines