Westray Recruitment Consultants is looking to recruit an Operative to work a 26 hour weekend shift. This is weekend working only. The role will involve ensuring that machines are running to agreed standards of speed, cleanliness and quality. This is a great opportunity to join a business who can offer long term and sustainable employment. This role is a temporary position that will be long-term.
- Ensure that machines are running to agreed standards of speed, cleanliness and quality
- Efficient and safe production methods adhered to at all times
- Ensure deviation/errors are accurately reported and resolved with team leader
- Liaise with Engineers regarding breakdowns of equipment ensuring minimum downtime
- Help achieve all Production daily targets
- Ensure production leaving your area is within specifications
- Ensure quality control checks are undertaken and recorded in Navision as and when necessary
- Ensure that you have an understanding of all the machines within your area of control whereby you can explain and demonstrate how equipment is operated
- Ensure that equipment in your charge is operated in accordance with safe working procedures
- Experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience in modern lean manufacturing techniques
- Experience in a culture that has moved from reactive to proactive
- Previous machine experience
- Experienced at following verbal and written processes
- Computer literate with accurate data inputting skills
- FLT Licence would be preferred
This is a temporary role working 26 hours a week 5am-6pm Saturday and Sunday.
This role is paying a competitive hourly rate which equates to approximately GBP380-GBP400 per week.
POINT OF CONTACT
Please get in touch with Joe Rowan in consideration for this role. He is contactable on or at